• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Sad today

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

princessguinea

Tuesday, at midnite, my uncle passed away. he had a heart attack and was in a coma for a while. he came to and we all thought he would pull through. but he got a hemorrage and kidney failure. the wake is tomorrow and we bury him friday morning so i wont be at work or online either. yesterday sucked too. i got to work only to see my keys were in my office! i couldnt get in and had to leave. an hour ride for nothing! the good thing was i spent time with my boyfriend cuz he was home waiting for the cable to be installed. anyway, thats why i havent been around...

I'm so sorry to hear your news.

((((HUGSSS)))))))

I have moved this post to Chit Chat

Dont apologise. Its understandable. Hope it goes well as expected tomorrow and friday. If you need to chat we will all be here for oyu.

Michele

thanks so much, everyone. it means alot to me. I'm just so surprised he passed. i really thought he would make it. but God had other plans, i guess.

i know what your going through, i lost my biological father when i was 12 and last october lost my step dad who was just like a dad to me, if you ever want to talk then just pm me, as I'm sure everyone else will say on the forum.

remember your not alone and we are all here for you

aww, that is so nice! please dont make me cry! :'( i really dont wanna go just cuz i dont wanna deal with it. but its nice to know there are folks who really care!

you have to go, i didnt goto my dads funeral when i was younger and i have regretted it ever since.

and sorry for making you cry, just want you to know that we are all here for you.

oh Jo, I have only just seen this . I am so sorry. Like Stu said if you need to talk I'm here too.

Loads of love to you. x

thanx, lucinda, stu. yes i will go. i already told my boss i would need to take off. i was acually thinking of not going since i was locked out the office yesterday and couldnt work. my boss wasnt too happy about me not having my keys. but it really was an honest mistake. he can be a ditz at times. now i feel bad for not bring able to work on friday...

dont feel bad about not going to work, it will be compasionate leave or at least it should be by law.

you have to go so that you can lay him to rest, i know it helped when we buried my step dad last year. knowing that he was at rest.

yea, i know. i will go. wish me luck. i wish i wasnt at wok right now! this really sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back