• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Sainsbury's Perfect Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Piggles

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I've entered our street to win a perfect Christmas (just like in the Sainsbury's advert!) xx>>>

I need people to vote though, as it's all about how many votes you get, so I'd really appriciate it if you would support Muirfield Close (BL3) if you could :)

http://sainsburysperfectchristmas.co.uk/Street/bl3-muirfield-close

You only get one vote though ;)

If we win, I'll make mince-pies for everyone (and supply carrot tops for all the piggies ;) )

Thankyou! x>>

I'll do it form all three pc's and my oh i phone so thats 4 votes form me lol

I suppose I could use all 22 PCs in my classroom? might take a while... but will from staff PC though!
voted from home!

Ive voted for you hun.
I tried to do mine yesterday but the google earth couldnt locate my house, it kept showing other parts of the street but wouldnt let me change it :(
x

Thanks again everyone! You guys rock! x>>

Ive voted for you hun.
I tried to do mine yesterday but the google earth couldnt locate my house, it kept showing other parts of the street but wouldnt let me change it :(
x

The pic of our street is from about half way up, you can just about see Simon's Mini parked on the drive :)) If I put it to out end it would've just been all our house ot the field at the end :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back