• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Santa Letters :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MycuteBoys

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

I thought you might want to see these they made me smile , the colourful letter to Santa was written by my girls while I was cleaning my bathrooms on Christmas Eve they came running into the bathroom waving this letter it did make me laugh.....and santa left them a lovely note too :)

Oh haha! When kids still believe in santa :P I personally never believed in him as we don't have Santa we have Jesus that comes with the presents. I was 9 when i found out it was just my mom and dad. Lovely letters, they made me smile :)

OMG Kell they are so cute! I can't remember writing letters but I'm sure I did! The letter back is ace! I bet Santa's guinea pigs are really spoiled *wink wink* :) :)

White piggies are lovely. I love all the colours, especially mix and match but I have to say that Black and BOG OFF GINGER! are my favourites. I don't have a ginger piggy *pout* I'm gonna steal everyone elses!

Awww that is so sweet! The girls' letter made me laugh and your letter back is BRILLIANT especially the bit about the black piggy biting because his beard tickled :xd: I bet the girls loved that. Inspired comment about cold hands/ messy writing too! Love it! You always do dead thoughtful things for your kids x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back