• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Santa Piggie is coming to town!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
"Mum did you say Santa's coming to town?"

"Yes"

"But its october!"

Arthurflowerpot.jpg

Hmm so it is a little early for christmas, but i've been stocking up early on pressies at the weekend , and i couldn't resist giving the boys an early christmas present :))

Tada it's a snazzy new pop out tube!

Newrun.jpg

The boys checking it out:

Playtime.jpg

Arthur: "My tube!"

Harvey: "Mum this present is quite cool, but wheres the foood? I'm starving!"

The boys had a mad five minutes running and popcorning around, and wheeking so loudly! :)Artie then showed off his impressive jumping and climbing skills i think Artie is going to be a little spider pig when he grows up :
Artie-3.jpg

x)

great pics! our girls have a tube like that too, they love it! spider pig :))

I bought my boys a tube like that but they wouldn't go in it. Then I bought them a different tube and they wouldn't go in that one either. Silly boys! 8...

Ha ha! They look like they're having so much fun! Spider pig – love it :))

Hey AudioHeart, I noticed we've got the same run for our piggies! :))
Is that foam you've got on the edges?
Mr Bear has been busy gnawing on the edge of his run – I think I need to do something similar . . . Thanks!

Haha love the last one, 'adventure pig'.

Your boys looks very pleased with their early christmas present. :)

Early Christmas has been a big success, by all accounts... I love the "Spider Pig"!

Ha ha! They look like they're having so much fun! Spider pig – love it :))

Hey AudioHeart, I noticed we've got the same run for our piggies! :))
Is that foam you've got on the edges?
Mr Bear has been busy gnawing on the edge of his run – I think I need to do something similar . . . Thanks!

Heyoo MellyWelly:)) I've attached a plastic trellis to my run as we have lots of cats in our area, and the bottom I've used a staplegun to attach my spare offcut of shower curtain, so it's waterproof and stops them nibbling on the run just like your Mr Bear, one part is soo nibbled down the nails are showing so i knew i had to do something soon otherwise we'd have no run teehee, it works a treat you could try your local boyes store and see if they have any shower curtains on offer, use part of it to cover the bottom edge of the run and use the rest as a rain cover :)

one part is soo nibbled down the nails are showing so i knew i had to do something soon otherwise we'd have no run teehee

Thanks for the ideas AudioHeart :) Had to chortle as ours has been nibbled down to the nails too. Naughty piggy boys! I'll see what I do. The trellis on the outer side of the run is a great idea too :)

Thanks for the ideas AudioHeart :) Had to chortle as ours has been nibbled down to the nails too. Naughty piggy boys! I'll see what I do. The trellis on the outer side of the run is a great idea too :)

Hahaha! Typical piggie boys they have to nibble test everything, hope the run idea works for you too ad stop the nibbling soon! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back