• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

saturday night

Status
Not open for further replies.
well nice to see everyone very busy on there saturday night lol so busy cant even answer lol dont worry just me talkin to myself and joking about, dont want anyone to think I'm being serious lol

Well I am not going anywhere, just trying to get the baby to bed :-\

I'm in too.. Just made some cakes and waiting for them to cool before I ice them!

Just watching a bit of tv while chatting on the net!

Kelly and piggies xx

Tonight, doing nothing... completely broke! Especially now after buying the things for the C&C Cage. Would rather stay in and use the money for making the piggies house better then going out and splashing a whole lot of money on nothing!

just got back form a lovely meal out with my hubby. Its, his birthday tomorrow and my mother babysat for us. had a great time.

Piggiewiggy said:
just got back form a lovely meal out with my hubby. Its, his birthday tomorrow and my mother babysat for us. had a great time.

Was wondering where you were tonight! lol. Sounds lovely! Bet is was nice to have some alone time with your hubby! ;)

Hiya

I have been to the Derby Playhouse Theatre tonight

Me and some of my friends went to see Arabian Nights and it was brill. So tired now though as have just got back to lincoln

Love

Claire
x

Quiet night in with the piggies watching telly.
x Does anyone watch Sea of Souls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back