• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Save Me From This Windowless Office

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coco&Luna

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Where I have to drink my coffee black cause I forgot my milk and have a list of paperwork literally 2 feet tall.

COME ON 5pm!

I hate paperwork days when I have no patient clinics. Lol

Yeah I'm not a fan of paperwork.... I don't really know what made me pick office work as a career when I left school! Well I do, to be fair, it was because I still didn't know what I wanted to do :) Needless to say, I had two changes of career afterwards.

Hope you catch up with it all, at least you don't have to do this every day by the sounds of it :) x

Here's the view from my office window. ;)

DSCF0717-560horiz_Howgills_across_M6.jpg

We have windows, but they don't open so that we can't upset the 'delicate' air con balance... Never mind that temperatures drop to sub-Arctic levels as a result!

Boss you just love to make us all jealous! You stirrer! :) That's a lovely view though..... :)

@BossHogg lol bugger off!
The office actually has like a window frame with frosted white plastic to make pretend there's a window. It's actually ridiculous. I don't even understand why its there!?
AH THE JOYS OF WORKING FOR THE NHS. SPOILED ROTTEN!
Maybe I'll save your scenery pic, blow it up, print it and stick it over my luxurious plastic square....

I work in a supermarket now, and I do usually enjoy my job, but during the winter I can miss the entire daylight hours in there, and have no clue as to what it's doing outside, whether it's been sunny, windy or what. A travelling circus could go by and I would probably not know! Well, I do get the occasional glimpse of weather when I go to the front of the shop, and when I'm in the warehouse I can hear when it rains hard, and sometimes the shoppers come in wet, and sometimes the back loading door is open and I catch a glimpse of day, but basically we're cocooned, like you I guess!

That window is a bit of a laugh isn't it..... designed to give the subconscious mind the impression that you're not so deep in the building I guess.

@BossHogg lol bugger off!
The office actually has like a window frame with frosted white plastic to make pretend there's a window. It's actually ridiculous. I don't even understand why its there!?
AH THE JOYS OF WORKING FOR THE NHS. SPOILED ROTTEN!
Maybe I'll save your scenery pic, blow it up, print it and stick it over my luxurious plastic square....

I've spoilt you by showing you a summer picture, its not a nice place to be during the winter when its -10, 60mph cross winds and raging blizzards! :yikes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back