• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Scrapping Sows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pipsqueakspigs

New Born Pup
Reaction score
We adopted the piggies nearly 3 weeks ago. They've lived together all their life (they're 10 months now) and although their accommodation isn't quite big enough we're working on it.

When scared one has always dived under the other, and more recently has sat on the other. Today there was full blown humping and rumbling, teeth chattering, hissing and finally a fight.

They were on the sofa when this happened, so could it have been exacerbated by stress?

Do I need to separate them?? Or is the humpee in season and it will pass?

Apologies for the panic, it's just happened at the start of a busy day where I can't keep an eye on them!

sorry i can't be more helpful but my little ones got very squeaky and chattery when they were all on my lap/sofa together, so i started giving them individual lap time while the other two are on the floor, which seems to have helped them calm down a lot.

Thank you, I know about the cramped conditions, I'm just waiting for my friend to come and sort out their other level.

I can't believe that I didn't think about seasons upsetting the balance (doh). Will take action!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back