• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

See you soon, Princess

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

princessguinea

My little Princess. You always greeted me in the morning and when I got home from work. You always loved to climb up on the bars, wanting me to take you out. And you especially loved hearing the little rattle of your snack box! Boy, were you fast! You never complained (except when it was time to cut your nails!), and you never complained when you got sick. You slipped away too soon and you will always be in my thoughts. No other piggy will ever replace you. My spoiled little baby, you will be missed. I love you, my little poopie face! See you around some time. xxxxx

Lucinda said:
How are you today, Jo? x
well I'm okay. ive had better days. i still miss her very much and wish she was around.

Rest In Peace Little Princess.

You are now free to run with all your new friends at Rainbow Bridge.

Michele

Jo, I'm sorry I've only just read about your little Princess. What a sweet little piggy, and such fun.
I'm sure she is safe and happy now. x

God bless little poopie face she is running free now over the bridge, no doubt with all our lost pigs this year, mine included, have fun give bear demon pheonix and demon, cuddles and lavender kisses for me, be brave Jo it takes time to accept such a big loss,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back