Sending Christmas gifts to rescues?

Lady Kelly

Staff member
Reaction score

YvonneBlue

Rescue Buddy
Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
I know that some of the recommended rescues will do something at Christmas where you can send a gift to a specific long term resident guinea pig. This means that they often get things that the rescue wouldn't normally buy (i usually send things from Piggy Parcels).

The rescues usually do this through their Facebook page, i know last year i sent a couple of gifts, one was definitely to a resident piggy at Cavy Corner.

Rivervixen

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I know that some of the recommended rescues will do something at Christmas where you can send a gift to a specific long term resident guinea pig. This means that they often get things that the rescue wouldn't normally buy (i usually send things from Piggy Parcels).

The rescues usually do this through their Facebook page, i know last year i sent a couple of gifts, one was definitely to a resident piggy at Cavy Corner.
I don’t use Facebook but I’d happily make an account to send some gifts, piggy parcels is a lovely idea for a gift! Will keep an eye out on the forum and if Facebook is required I’ll sign up :)

Hbell17

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Id call to see if they would accept them. I know my local rescue doesn't even take small animals. But like others said a lot of ones have amazon wish lists but I'd try to support smaller ones just because they have a harder time getting supplies (usually)