• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Should I of had to pay to change my address on my driving licence

Status
Not open for further replies.

slackalice2k

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
So after being probably caught speeding this morning,(pah clean license for nearly 20 years and the flipping van was sat on the brow of a hill, I was slowing down because I was coming up to a junction but pretty sure he got me) I thought I'd maybe better change my address on my driving license, seeing as it's about 10 years out of date. :red Well you never know when you might need to move back in with mum and dad.

So I've done it online, submitted my passport numbers so they can retrieve my photo and signature from it, and it hasn't cost me anything.

I thought I'd have to pay something for it but no charges were put forward, so can anyone tell me if this is right, I'm so bothered that I've done it wrong because I've not been charged for the changes.

its free - its bad enough they were making you pay to update you picture - because if you hadnt updated it you may have found on top of the £60 fine for speeding you may also have had £1000 fine for incorrect details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back