• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Should I Put My 2 Boars Back Together Again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! Well done you. Fingers crossed they stay settled. Boar bonding is just as stressful as moving house/divorce/ newborn baby! If it works, though, it is incredibly rewarding.

How are the boys doing? Hope they are still getting on well? We are counting down the days until we can really start to get ours a girlfriend..

Aww bet you are really excited about Getting the boys a girlfriend each.

My 2 terrors are still in together. :yahoo: They have a 6x2 c&c now, i think their fight was a plot to get a bigger cage. Lol. They still have the odd grumble at each other but hardly any teeth chattering at each other anymore, they just chatter at me instead now. :no:

Love it! Maybe that was their secret ambition. We put our 2 boys back together yesterday on the floor while cleaning and they are still getting along! :( maybe that means no girlfriend after all? Boohoo!

Aww that's a shame. But also good they are getting along again. I just think Boars are sent to test us. :)):)) I am hoping they continue to get along. It's hard work. Now I need 2 of everything (exactly the same) at all times in their cage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back