• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Show Us Your Cars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flutterby

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
Ok, so I like cars. Yup, I do, so I thought I'd start a thread for everyone to show off their brums!

Here are ours.

First off my little Toyota Aygo xcite special edition, only 2 weeks old. 1 litre pocket rocket! I love it. It's mainly used by me for nipping around and to and from work.

1904098_10155146252965363_1598150438005034780_n.jpg

10994976_10155146253130363_2627218866091966010_n (1) - Copy.jpg

And here is Duncan's car, which is a 1.5 ltr Renault Captur. We've had in 12 months now from new last year and it's the work horse of the family and is used for Duncan's work as he does heavy mileage and for the long journeys of the family.

1654247_10153894700550363_1818165832_n.jpg

Show me yours! I'd have a whole train of different cars if I had the money! :P :P

Last edited:
Haha this is making me chuckle! We have a volkswagon golf, silver. Will have to take a pic tomorrow. :))

I have to say your cars are a lovely colour! Very flashy. :clap:

Why is it making you chuckle! I can't help liking car's lol, love my brums, and my top gear!
Just because I remember you making the fleece thread, and then I see "show us your cars" ha ha....I clearly am easily made to laugh! Please don't take any offence to me laughing, it is not a bad thing! x

I haven't don't worry, I was curious. Well we all like to see things that we enjoy. I just haven't converted my passion for fleece into something I can make for the cars lol.

I've got a grandad mobile, does me and it only cost me £450. ;)

zafira_zpsc8fbf47d.jpg

I get 500 miles on a full tank and it costs me less than £60 to fill it up. 2 litre diesel turbo injection. It can shift for a big car. Plus it seats 7 so I can take a lot of the grandkids in one go instead of making 2 trips. ;)

Yeah Zafira's are fab family cars! Ours only had one problem in that sometimes it just wouldn't start, even the manufacturer couldn't find out what was wrong with it. We replaced allsorts on it. Eventually gave up and traded it in for a suzuki. That was rubbish, ended up replacing the whole engine on it. Can't commented on my Aygo so far as not had it quite two weeks yet, but the Captur is fab. 620 miles on a £35 full tank, it's a beast and so economical. Both have zero tax so that is handy too!

Sensible ford focus sport here. In generic sensible dark grey. With a smashed windscreen. And no auto glass person available until next Tuesday :mal:

That's rotten! Autoglass are supposed to be good and quick!

They are good cars. Apparently the new ones have a tiny 1ltr engine but with a turbo that goes like the clappers, very economical.

MX5 Roadster hardtop with electric roof.
BMW 530d
MX5 mk1 caged, needs a new engine for race readiness and sadly don't have the funds.
I'll post some pictures when I get a chance.

@Flutterby your new car is fab! I haven't seen any like that! Very unique and cool. @Chief Guinea Pig - yes I remember 'show us your fleece'! Ha ha I should have realised who this thread belonged to!

I'll have to take my car through the car wash before taking a pic!

Haven't got any pics of our but we have a Renault megane 1.9dci and a Suzuki alto only 1ltre but both great cars. Mine is the megane and getting a bit old though so we are struggling to decide what to replace it with :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back