• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Show your crafts (WIP or finished)

Hope you get it sorted! Without anymore blood! :))
She was a one-eyed, deaf and slightly weird OAP piglet, sure that’s a breed isn’t it?! :)) :) Had to send her to the bridge two weeks ago, she was loveliness in a piggy coat ❤
View attachment 153404
haha thank you me too

oh she’s so cute! I’m very sorry for your loss xx

I love this thread! My sewing machine isn’t quite *that* old, but it’s a 1970s Bernina. I’ve had it since I was 12, bought as a past-it cast-off from school. It’s a proper workhorse! Here it is sewing scrubs back in March.
I had to sew on a machine like that at school! :fog:

My lovely late Mum was an excellent seamstress and could make and fix anything - it's a pity I never inherited that particular gene! I am useless when it comes to sewing!

I’m nowhere near an artist by any stretch of the imagination - the gene must have missed me 😁 anyway I’ve not done much knitting recently but this is what I did last night. Don’t mind the background, I’m planning to make it into a sticker.

FA128032-C9CE-4E40-B67E-39C536393616.jpeg

It's really great! :drool: When you make it you cook down apples for a long time past the point of applesauce; it sort of caramelizes. Then you add in your spices and sugar. It's really thick applesauce that you can spread on toast or american biscuits.
That’s inspired me to give it a go.
We inherited an apple tree when we moved here last year so I have plenty of apples.

That’s inspired me to give it a go.
We inherited an apple tree when we moved here last year so I have plenty of apples.

Keep some for me when I come and see you next year! I'll bring you some Chocolates from Hotel Chocolat in exchange! Plus a bag for your piggies!

Drafted a pattern for, and sewed up a pair of cord jeans for my little boy today. I feel like a machine! Pic doesn’t do the fabric justice... it’s a lovely navy blue cord with a bit of stretch.

Attachments

• 1F3D0F1C-9B44-418D-B5B9-820125041ED3.jpeg
    1F3D0F1C-9B44-418D-B5B9-820125041ED3.jpeg
    122.4 KB · Views: 9
Back