• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Show your Peruvians

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my Basil totally chilled out.

IMGP1418.jpg

My girls, Popcorn

piggies001a.jpg

And Pumpkin

piggies0122a-1.jpg

piggies0102.jpg

I've always thought they were Perus anyway, correct me if I'm wrong!

Bilbo, rescued with Lucy my lifelong stroppy beauty
PC290110.JPG

Lucy with their babies - rescued with them at 2 days old
PC140088.JPG

Lucy's second litter - she was already pregnant again when rescued
P3240006.JPG

Carmen
P9020071.JPG

Miranda - her coat was chewed by Carmen
P9020078.JPG

Stanley - with chewed coat
P2250070.JPG

Suzy x
http://guinearescue.blogspot.com/

Oh what absolutely gorgeous piggies Suzy. Stanley has a particularly lovely little face!

Here is my beautiful boy Elvis (he's around 10months old now):

You'll have to excuse his cage mate (Shadow) in the third & forth photo's - he's always around ready to steal the limelight :))

Elvis at 5wks old:
PICT5613.jpg

Elvis Now:
PICT6135.jpg

PICT6129.jpg

PICT6141.jpg

Baby Darwin (the day I brought him home)
03a8c044.jpg

Darwin now (sorry for the big size - i haven't put my photoshop thingy on the laptop and the pc is still in a box lol)
DSCF1724.jpg

DSCF1726.jpg

DSCF1725.jpg

...and oh yeah - he hates me lol - I thought it was everyone he didn't like but he lets Ciaran stroke him, he lets my best friend and her partner cuddle and stroke him...but I'm apparently the wicked witch and not to be trusted (:0) lol

Archie's not quite fully peruvian, but I'm spamming :)) He must be jellybabyjess's Darwin's brother littermate :)
DSCF2037.jpg

DSCF2042.jpg

And from above!
DSCF2044.jpg

amywithpiggies said:
Ooooo Elvis x)

I have window and door bolts and also a very high spec alarm system (and that's just on Elvis's cage)

tylerina said:
Elvis is just gorgeous isn't he?

I also search coat pockets and bags upon you leaving - no pig-nappers allowed :))

Thanks for the comments guys - Elvis is getting a very big head now and is wondering where the line for all those lovely girlies starts? (he's got some of the best piggy lips i've ever seen - but he doesn't show them too often)

sophiew said:
I don't dare show you my Peruvians, they all had bad hair cuts today!

I have an Elvis peruvian too!

Ooooh please do share photo's drool

Elvis is actually due for a trim - hence the reason why his hair looks lovely and long - i dare not post photo's after his hair cut :red

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back