SlimFast and motivation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainbowstarsx

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Well I've been on SlimFast since Wednesday, and have been following the diet. I have been out twice with friends also.
On Thursday I went to Chiquitos and order a wrap with chips, and then yesterday we went to the cinema and I shared popcorn with a friend.

Anyway, today I was feeling down about my weight, and not thinking the Slimfast was working, I got on the scales and I've lost 4 pounds in 3 days ::<>!

I AM SO HAPPY.
Can't believe it! Even with eating out aswell, I was so worried that I'd just undo the last few days, so it just shows that if you are sensible, you will achieve.

Can't wait to see how much I've last by Wednesday - a week :)):)):))

Reaction score
well done! thats amazing! your doing so well! i need to loose a stone and half but can't get the will power mallethead

rainbowstarsx

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
well done! thats amazing! your doing so well! i need to loose a stone and half but can't get the will power mallethead
I need to lose between 3-5 stone, I think more 3 because I'll look awful at a silly weight.
You can do it! I think that you need to have the mentality behind you when you're trying to lose weight etc x

furryfriends (TEAS)

Forum Founder
Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Director at TEAS (East Hunsbury) Northampton

I had many failed attempts to lose about a stone and a half, but then a year ago I joined the gym. Since then I have gone at least five/six days a week, alternating swimming and going in the gym. Just doing exercise most days has made me think about things I eat and I have easily given up crisps, chocolate, cakes, biscuits etc. In fact I don't even like those sort of things anymore. I also cut caffeine out of my diet too with no problem. I eat three meals a day, never missing breakfast and eat fruit between meals. My meal portions are large. I have easily lost the stone and half and my whole body shape has changed too. I feel at the fittest I have ever been, and yet I haven't dieted as such at any point. I think healthy eating and exercise are the very best way.

Reaction score
well done! i go to the gym every wednesday and go swimming on a friday but i love chocolate, coffee and tea tooo much. can't go a day with out them or i get throbing headache. rolleyes

furryfriends (TEAS)

Forum Founder
Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Director at TEAS (East Hunsbury) Northampton
well done! i go to the gym every wednesday and go swimming on a friday but i love chocolate, coffee and tea tooo much. can't go a day with out them or i get throbing headache. rolleyes

I've bought decaf coffee and to be honest it tastes just the same as regular stuff. You need to cut down gradually or you do get headaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.