Small Pet Welfare Website, Wanted Owners Of Other Small Pets

Status
Not open for further replies.

piggyme234

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi everyone I am starting a website to promote, and campaign for, the correct care of small pets. I came up with the idea ages ago but I never got round to starting it properly until now. A broken ankle and a 6 week sick note has given me more time than I want to fill.

I am looking for some people who can write care guides or an introduction of how it is to own certain pets, I know I could google the information myself but I felt it would sound better and be more reliable if it came from people who have owned those pets. I have guinea pigs covered but I would like to hear from anyone who thinks they could help write something on rabbits, gerbils, hamsters, rats, mice, chinchillas, degus, ferrets or a small piece on more exotic pets like chipmunks and sugar gliders. Please pm me if you are interested in helping and I can send you a plan of the kind of things I would like covering. Also if you have any photos, especially of the animals that aren't guinea pigs, that you would be willing to let me use on the website that would awesome.

MerryPip

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I can't help as I only have piggies ( and a turtle) but wanted to say what a cool idea it is.... Good luck!

Toni D

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I know a fair bit about chinchillas and have a some pics but I don't know how to pm you on here as I have only ever read, posted and replied to threads.

piggyme234

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I know a fair bit about chinchillas and have a some pics but I don't know how to pm you on here as I have only ever read, posted and replied to threads.
Hi, I have pmed you. It should come up as a notification at the top of the screen and be fairly clear how to reply I hope. I have two lists of points I would like to cover either as an introduction to how cool chins are or in a care guide. Just let me know what you would like to do and I will send my list. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.