• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Small picture by name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carol C

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Is anyone able to tell me how to get a small picture on my posts please.
Thanks
Carol C :'(

Almost anyone else on the forum will be able to help. I am a computer-dinosaur and had to get one of the mods to do mine ;D

That ok, I'm the same. Thanks for replying.
Carol C

Sure Carol... here is what you do. Go to the top of the forum and click 'Profile' Icon. This will open your profile. on the left will be a box with some different links in. You want the second Box down that says 'Modify Prifile' click forum profile information. This opens up the box where you can change your avatar. If you already have a pic on photo bucket or a webiste you want to use click 'I have my own pic' and copy & past the URL (to get this right click on the pic and go to properties it will say it under address/URL. Otherwise click 'I will upload my own picture' and click browse and find it off your hard drive. Any problems and I will sort you out

Hope that helps!

Thanks very much Susie, My husband is kindly going to do it in the morning for me. He's off to bed now.He is in need of his beauty sleep ;D
Carol C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back