• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Small scabs on my cat

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsWilsoncroft

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi All
I hope someone can help. My cat Coco seems to have the odd little scabs on her. She has the odd little ones on her ears, one was under her chin and my hubby said he found on her body but I cant seem to find it.

Shes not in pain when I have a feel or try to look at it, the only way to describe it is like a small crusty scab.
Hubby reckons she must of been scrapping with another cat but I'm concerned it could be from fleas or mites.

Any suggestions please? Thank you x

It sounds like fleas hunni.
I would get a flea treatment from the vets for her.

x

sounds like fleas, she **** had a reaction from them. if she gets more scabs she will need antihistamine, but she will really need treating for the fleas as well as the house, my mum uses frontline which is fab and works out cheaper as once you add up all the cheap stuff youve brought to try kill the fleas it works out cheaper to buy frontline as it will kill them straight away x

sounds like fleas, when my old cat get fleas he has massive scaps and he starts acting wierd around us, and the normal flea stuff didnt work for him, but because the scabs were not healing we took him to the vet and he fleaded him for us, but this time he gave us a strong one and it worked

Thanks everyone :)
I was going to say can I get frontline as we used that when I lived at home and it was the best stuff out there. She is longhaired too so will need the best stuff I reckon.

My poor baby has been sleeping alot too which is not like her lol. I thought it was just the change of weather.
x

Aww bless her .. hopefully she'll be feeling better soon. Fleas may be making her sleepy as their obv blood suckers

Will I have to take her to the vet or will they just sell it to me? x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back