• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Smokey and Patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kellie

Arnt they just beautiful!

HPIM0778.jpg

HPIM0782.jpg

Well done for fostering them Kellie! They are absaloutly gorgeous :P

they are gorge hehe, seen pics on GPQ already hehe they gorge rats!

vi xx

What cuties! My girl rats Mini and Daisy are just the same as them! Mini is an agouti hooded and Daisy is a Husky rat. I adore my girls - they are hard work as they are both special needs ratties but I love them all the more for it. I also have a huge, fat old buck called Checkers who is also a Husky but is very faded so he just looks grubby white!

Kate

awww they sound so lovely! I havent really got much of a clue about rats LOL, except how to feed , handle and play with them LOL. hmm time for more piggies though LOL. my house is turning into a zoo I may have to start charging an admission fee

OMG, they are gorgeous ;D Makes me want to get some lovely pet ratties again ;D

they are sweet. but i'm not a rat fan. I held one in the summer and i dont think i will again

Too be honest I am not really a at fan either ;D , but I wanted to help out and see what they are like! we are gettig used to each other now! They wanted to come out of their cage today as they areused to being out, but I need to rat proof the room first!

Loads of people misjudge rats, they are really wonderful, loyal pets. Don't know why you wouldn't like them..

They are gorgeous Kellie :D

Livie

xx

I have someone coming today to view them, :(. I think I am going to HAVE to keep them! I could foster guineas knowing they would go to a lovely home but I so want these rats LOL

Oh no :( Have they been to see them yet :( Its a hard decision to make, but if you are that taken with them then keep them ;D

They didnt turn up! then the small animal officer rang to say the lady had changed her mind, I have had the rats out to play this afternoon, I told Linda, the small animal officer I want to keep them!

I am not a big rat fan but they look lovely. I think its just the tails that I don't like. Never held one so don't know whether I would like them! lol How long do rats live for?

Wow are they Rats? I never liked the look of rats, or the sound of them, But they are CUTE! Are they easy to look after? (even as easy as g-pigs?)

I am DEF keeping them! They live for up to 3 years. very easy to handle and they are so intelligent that they can actualy be trained!
I never realised how big pet rats were until I got these the other day, the size of their tails in amazing!
They are fairly easy to look after but they need a lot of contact as they get bored much more easily that piggies.

Great news that your keeping them

They are lovely ;D

Love

Claire
x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back