Snoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
Will put a piccie up later, but, I'm at the other end of my front room to my cat Tatty, and he's snoring ever so loud! Anyone else have snoring animals?!

W

Wheekster

Not snoring animals, only snoring children and other half who keeps me awake at night, LOL! I'd love to be able to hear Tatty snorning, I bet its really cute ;D

C

cutecavy

Aww, one of my dogs, Phoebe snores! She is so small and when she is in a deep sleep, her hair is all messy and pressed to one side from laying down on it, and she is fast asleep and snores and sometimes twitches! And moves her legs around, she must be dreaming ;D

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
[color]
It is so funny haring thm snor. Has anyboy har a guina pig snor bfor? - Wouln't that b intrsting?

Last edited by a moderator:
G

gothchick1515

My rabbit bobbin snores and rolls around in her sleep like shes dreaming x

michellemuffin

Reaction score
yep my dogs max and charlie do as well and why do dogs always fart in their sleep lol, max is a killer for this we both have air freshners next to our bed as he is so bad and will insisit on sleeping at the bottom of the bed on the floor we call him mad max, ::)

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
LOL - I'm so glad the cat doesnt let rip! It's only the husband for now that I can just about put up with!

G

gothchick1515

lol you wouldn't b laughin if she did it on you loltht rabbit has issues hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.