Snowed In Piggies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Ooo brrr it was a chilly start to today i can't believe how much it's snowed since last night, yesterday i cleared the shed roof and this is what it looked like this morning!

snowyshed.jpg

The back garden:
snpwygardenwhee.jpg

But I'm a very good mummy to my pets and walked an hour and a half to PAH, to get my little dog a bone:
wazzle.jpg

and the boys some fresh herbage and veggies (which kept them quite for five minutes!:)) ) :
nomnom-1.jpg

And a little christmas decor to brighten the hutch up a little:
christmasgarland.jpg

(con)

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Harvey is a little 'narna; I was giving his a little scratch on his belly when he flipped onto his back, making the most bizarre noiseI have ever heard a piggie make and his little back foot was shaking, i assumed he must of had an itch? I manged to get a (blurry!) photo when he flipped back onto his little legs, you can see his wee back foot in the air such a sweetie x) Has anyone else's piggies do this?
cuddleyboy.jpg

And finally last one i promise :)) Is Artie becoming a little Chunkster, you wouldn't think he was seven months old! x)
fatboy.jpg

:)) Hope you enjoyed :))

Shellza

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Blimey, you did have some snow last night didn't you!? :)) Bless little Harvey, what a cutie. And not forgetting Artie, he is getting a big boy!

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Blimey, you did have some snow last night didn't you!? :)) Bless little Harvey, what a cutie. And not forgetting Artie, he is getting a big boy!

We did, and its still snowing! I think I'll have to get a sledge hehe :)) Aww he is getting to be a little chubster i think he'll need to go on a diet after the new year haha! :))

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Buddy does the flip thing too, if i tickle him in a certain spot! It's so funny isn't it :))

Haha! I never knew they would do something like that I was so worried he was ill lol!

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
where are you? We had stupid amounts last night here nr Dover.

Haha nowhere near Dover, I live in middlesbrough :) it wont stop snowing! I've stocked up on hay for the boys in case we can't get the car out at the weekend :S

Joey&Gizmo

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Lovely photos of your piggys and wow LOTS of snow! Wish i had some like that instead of the silly little flurries now and then, i want proper snow.... :))

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hahaha you can have our snow if you want :)) tis been like that for a week now and looks like its going to be like this till the back end of next week agggh :))!

Status
Not open for further replies.