so excited that I might pass out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amywithpiggies

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Seriously, I'm THAT excited right now! I'm phoning a reptile rescue at 2:30 when she gets home so I can hopefully go in to see the three corn snakes to pick one to bring home! She's a hard person to please apparently in terms of rehoming so fingers and toes crossed that she thinks I'm a good enough person to take home one of the snakes. The one I have my eye on is four years old and a real stunner x) I'm really nervous that she wont think I'm a good enough owner to be a snake slave so fingers and toes crossed for me please!

amywithpiggies

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Thanks :) She said I can go round tomorrow to have a hold of the snakes and to show her the set up I've got all ready for whichever snake I bring home. I swear I wont sleep tonight! :))

kangaroo_kadie

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Good Luck :) I'm sure she will be pleased with the setup you have for the lucky snake that you have choosen x

Reaction score
good luck with gettin your snake, i got 2 corns n 2 pythons and your find that even though snakes dont do much they do have character!

this is kai (the dark one) and our old snake ruby thats got a new home now

amywithpiggies

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Eeee gorgeous snakes! drool

So I just got back from the rescue with a bag containing a snake! He's an absolute stunner :) He's a four year old corn snake and is around 4 foot long. Out of the three I saw he was the most docile as he'd been there for a whole year. So one donation later and he's home with me in his nice glass viv, curled up in his hide.

Any name ideas anyone? I'm not sure yet.

Shellza

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Ooh, I love corn snakes! I think they are one of the prettiest :). I'm not good on names though sorry. I'm sure once you get to know his character a bit you'll find one that really fits.

Reaction score
hes a sweet looking one umm dunno about names i pick weird names i got: effy, gilbert, kai and snowball haha goodluck with the name piking though! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.