• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

So peeved!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just a bit of a moan really..

Having a really hormonal day! Things are just really ticking me off today for some unknown reason..

I've just had a text from a ringtone company, and I deleted it straight away.. I always do that... Then I had the urge to check my credit and that very text cost me £4! I never subscribed to anything!

Upstairs neighbour keeps shouting too!

Now got Tonni with me and I just wanna cry!

xx Mrs Player xx

Well I'll join you, cos I feel the same today, and have the urge for lots of sweet things >:(

What company sent you the text?

have no idea.. just said free ringtones and pictures so deleted it!

DOn't fancy sweet things at the mo, just really fed up

tell you sweet things help i am sitting here eating choccy biscuits lol i will work it of later when i go running

sweet things not good.. too much and I'll be having a hyper! LOL coke's got enough sugar for me right now..

actually think I got some diabetic choc some where!

my day was bad as well i had a blood test this morning she got out 8 bottles to fill holy cow i said why not put a tap in my arm, could'nt eat from 7 pm last night so no choccy, and had to go straight to dentist after Drs for filling I started feeling quite light headed and woozy from lack of food (I'm diabetic) so went in shop and got some buttons to suck on pure luxury ummm, then she cleaned my teeth and found a minute hole and said oh we'll do that in July why not get it over with now ugh I'm a phobic and have a special dentist shes lovely but I could have screamed and said to her take your glasses off and you wont see it, but it did'nt work back again in July, :-\

oh dear - 8 bottles!? I thought 4 is bad enough!

Pain - why wait so long for the dentist?

Would've been easier to do it there and then!

i have had a bad day too lol

I have so much to do and not enough time to do it in and nothing is coming together today at all arrrrrrrrrrrh lol

Love

Claire
x

I'm guessing they get paid more, she likes to do fillings when they are tiny so I dont have injections as i refuse them point blank,
think my arms recovering they are checking to see if I'm still anemic, ( what after taking 8 bottles )

i cant stand those ringtone things! you have to text them "stop" or it will continue. that happened to me. my cell bill had a charge of 10 dollars! i called them and was told to text the company "stop". i have been free since. it was bannana..something with bannana in it.
i am dying for this day to end! ive been stressed with my boyfriend. hes looking for another job cuz he hates the one he has. i have been searching but no luck. and he doesnt do much either to help. hes always tired or doesnt have time. i agree as well but geez, try! do something! I'm pulling out hairs! just want my check and go home!

Aww kelly I'm like that some days i sit watching TV in bed with Zub calms me down or i have a good cry theres nothing like a hormane enraged cry lmao but today was ok its my easter break now yay! and my mummys taking me for a meal tomro with her cool mates cant wait hehe hope tomoros better sending everyone a smile ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D and a HUG ****hug**** ****hug**** ****hug**** ****hug**** ****hug**** ****hug**** ****hug**** ****hug**** ****hug**** ****hug**** ****hug**** ****hug**** ****hug**** ****hug**** ****hug**** ****hug**** ****hug**** ****hug**** TO MAKE YOU ALL HAPPY HEHE X

Big ((hugs)) to everyone!

One of my Cashie bucks, Oscar has earlier decided to bite my hand - ouch! :-[

Clare x

grr bunnies can be moody lol mine are 24/7 hehe hope your ok i know how much they hurt my nans got me the other day x

Awww thanx for all the hugs lovey!

Yesterday got even worse as hubby decided to really get on my nerves, so had a bit of a falling out too!

Hoping today will be better.

xx Mrs Player xx

Aww Kelly I just read about your day yesterday. I hope things go better for you today pet ((hugs))

nope! Getting worse! Council have slashed our benefits, washing machine has packed in and our rent has just shot up!

Can it possibly get any worse?!?!?!?!?! :'(

awww honey. I'm so sorry. Don't sit there worrying about it ok. That doesn't get you anywhere. I lurch from one crisis to another. You have to work out if you can do anything about it and if so what? If there is something you can do, get on to it right away. If there is nothing you can do there is no point in losing sleep over it, you just have to find a way of dealing with it.

Do you rent from the council or privately? Could you contact the fair rent tribunal for example? I would get on to the CAB as well and see if there are any other benefits you can claim.

Good luck sweetie xx

so sorry you are still having grief thought it was the thursday bug we all had but today is friday so maybe its a two day bug,
dont give in to it all sweetheart, spend some quality piggy time it always cheers me up, I'm even looking forward to cleaning my lot out later when the kids are home to watch hubby, he did his back in 2 weeks ago and it went again yesterday and as he is a driving instructor he cant work but keeps doing things indoors so need the kids to warn me and keep him under control, happy hugs to you Kelly ;D ;D ;D ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back