• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

so quiet today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Where are you all?

here I am in the office, bored rigid.

I had the interview this morning. I think it went quite badly: at one point I was lost for words. They said they will make a deciosn today but they always say that and it never happens!

Sorry it didn't go too well for you. I've been trying to do some cleaning today, so i've tried to keep away from the computer or nothing will get done :D

i have been here all day doing stuff, and been on the forum, just not been posting all that much today.

and hi Stu ;D

I think we need some new topics/ games! Any thoughts?

hmmm....thoughts, i have plenty of those, but i dunno if they will be any good.

its quite hard to think of a thread when its predominantly females on here :D

i feel a bit intimidated :-[

its just the sheer amount of females on here :D not that I'm bothered though.

games games game...

eye spy with my little eye something beginning with T

Well i've kind of done a bit, ive done the kitchen and bathroom, but we're decorating at the mo and it looks like a cross between a building site and something from How clean is your house! I am awaiting a knock on the door from Aggie :D

Plus I finally got my new phone, a Samsung D600 and so i've been playing with that too, what was hubby thinking of.... buying me a new phone and expecting the housework to be done :o :o :o

sorry your job interview didn't go too well Lucinda.

I have been working all day, and i have my first singing gig tomorrow and I'm so scared :o

nope its at a social club tomorrow night then I'm gigging again Saturday ;D

No rest for the wicked

hehe no its not tele.

wow claire that is cool that you have a gig, i used to be in a band, but now i have gone solo, in the process of writiing my album, but progress has been slow, havent really had much insipiration.

maybe will finish it when gem and i move into our own place.

Thats ccol Stu.

Last month i got an agent and tomorrow night is my first gig and I'm gigging most weekends after this.

Good luck with finishing your album.

yup its a tree./

claire - do you write your own stuff? or do you do covers, and are you in a band.

I'm just a solo act for the moment but i would like to be in a band eventually, i just have my own PA and backing tracks.

I haven't really wrote any music before but i would like to in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back