• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

so sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
who saw the firework disaster in Sussex on the news 2 fireman were killed as was the familys dog and guinea pig :'( :'(

No I didn't see that, what happened? :-\

Yeah I saw it but I didnt know the piggy and dog died,those firework factories and a damn nightmare and should be banned

apparently the factory was on land not too far from residential area and the family who owned it lived on the same site in a house it was their pet dog and guinea pig that died, Mick saw the dog laid out on the ground on the news the whole area has burnt to the ground factory home everything has gone as well as the deaths of 2 fire personel, time to bann the damn things i think,

I signed a thing this year wanting to ban fireworks in Nottingham,I totally loathe firework night/week/month and anything to do with the damn things,theyre dangerous in warehouses or wherever they may be,years ago they used to be little things,now they can blow the windows out with the sound they make,they disgust me and I'm glad I didnt live anywhere near that place on the news,what I dont understand is a woman that was interviewed said " we support the factory and the company" wtf.....shes prob changed her mind now hopefully,there couldve been more dead and thankfully there werent ,appar too there was a warehouse next door that had oxy acetilyne stuff in it( or however you spell it) and a timber warehouse,recipe for disaster if you ask me

Wish they would ban fireworks too, I have never liked them even as a kid. Got two firework shops in Leamington that sell them all year round! :-\ :-\

my heart goes out to the families of the fireman

its so sad there hasn't been any deaths in the fire service for 30 years and too lose 2 in one go it must be terrible for their colleagues

I think the whole area was so lucky not to have lost anyone else

Karen

did you know a lot of states in the US ban them if you want to buy them you have to go to a state that do sell them,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back