• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

So upset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romily

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have just got in from the emergency vet and I am in floods of tears, my beloved cat Angus can in tonight covered in blood. When we looked at him it looked as if he had been bitten in the face with part of his nose and mouth missing. Mercifully we have an all night vets nearby and we took him straight there. It turns out that he has been hit by a car and his jaw is broken in 3 places and there is swelling behind his eye.

We have left him there overnight and if he shows no further signs of injury during the night then he will be transported to our vet in the morning for surgery. I am absolutely devastated he is my angel and I don't know what I will do if I lose him.

oh my! Romily, i'm so sorry *hugs you tight* I hope he's okay, best wishes honey! PM me ifyou want to talk i'm up till around3. x

I just love him so much and to see his wee confused face as I walked away leaving him with strangers when he is in pain and frightened. Just sitting staring at the phone dreading them calling me to say he has got worse.

Oh God, poor baby, I really hope he is ok. Big hugs and I will keep everything crossed x

He is so good natured that even when the vet was checking him over he just stood there and didn't complain. I know he is in the right place I just didn't want to leave him. After he was neutered teh vet nurse had to wrap him in an extra blanket and give him a cuddle because he was so in need of cuddles.

Hugs thats awful. At least he is in good hands. Hope all goes well.

I'm so sorry Charlotte, I have everything crossed for him here. I know how much he means to you xx

Oh J you know how adorable he is, I am just in a total state x

Oh J you know how adorable he is, I am just in a total state x

He is such a cuddly boy, does Abi know?

I am praying he'll be fine and home tomorrow he's really in the best hands, and I know for a fact Our vets are excellent and they will do everything for him they have saved our pets in more than one occasion!

Romily, I'm SO sorry - I know how I'd feel if it was my cat. They will probably have him lightly sedated overnight so that he can get through the trauma, and hopefully will sleep a lot. And I'm sure they'll give him pain relief too. My own cat is sending healing purrs to him, and I will anxiously look for an update in the morning.

My thoughts are with you.

Oh Romily thats terrible, I hope poor Angus is feeling better much much soon. Sending loads of ( ( ( HUGS ) ) ) your way

Just spoken to the out of hours vet and he has made it throught he night with the swelling in his eye going down slightly. Not able to eat due to his jaw. Going to get his jaw rewired today. Thank you so much for all your kind thoughts I am just in shock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back