• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

So upset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwww hun, I'm so sorry to hear about your cat, it sounds awful whats happened to him and hope he will be okay :(
Sending lots of hugs your way xxxxx

Oh Charlotte, I am so so sorry to hear about Angus. I am in tears. I lost a cat a few years back after he had been hit by a car. It's devasting. I know what you must be going through. You get so attached to them. I am glad he made it through the night and I hope things get better quickly and you have him home again. Sending you love and hugs x

Oh Angus, poor lad, he's got through the first night, he's obviously a fighter, keep strong little man Romily needs a cuddle.

Thinking of you and Angus with fingers and everything else crossed.

Take care x

what a sad thread, I'm really sorry hon, it breaks my heart when i drive to work in a morning and see a cat or any animal that has been run over there seems so many these days.

Poor little love, at least he made it home to you where you can do your best for him and love him to pieces during his recovery.

fingers and paws crossed for you all, hugs xxxxxxxx

what a sad thread, I'm really sorry hon, it breaks my heart when i drive to work in a morning and see a cat or any animal that has been run over there seems so many these days.

Poor little love, at least he made it home to you where you can do your best for him and love him to pieces during his recovery.

fingers and paws crossed for you all, hugs xxxxxxxx

That's how I am when we are driving? Jim drives and I often close my eyes, I am so petrified of rabbits running out in front of the car. I often cry when I see animals on the road.

Oh hun i'm so sorry, have you heard how he is now?
Thinking of you all and if you need to talk i'm here ok babe x

I hope he's ok. Not sure what i'd do if it was one of mine so I really understand your horror at such and awful shock. Its every cat owners worst nightmare. Hugs :(

That's how I am when we are driving? Jim drives and I often close my eyes, I am so petrified of rabbits running out in front of the car. I often cry when I see animals on the road.

its devastating isnt it, i dont know how some people can do it knowingly and just leave the poor thing there. :0

x>> to Angus x

I think one of the worst things recently was seeing a fox on the side of the road, it looked like it was asleep. I cried. Even now remembering it has me tearful. It really really got to me. I imagined it being recent, the fear and the pain if it hadn't died immediately.

oh the poor love i hope he is ok,please give him a stroke from me when he gets home and can we see a photo so we can send healing vibes to him:)

oh god, dont we torture ourselves, if i see them i have to run through all the things that could have happened even to the extent of the mummy and daddy driving past and seeing their baby sprawled on a road...................8...

life sucks sometimes :(

Oh Charlotte, I'm so sorry. I really hope he'll be ok. Hugs. Keep us updated. Poor little love.

oh god, dont we torture ourselves, if i see them i have to run through all the things that could have happened even to the extent of the mummy and daddy driving past and seeing their baby sprawled on a road...................8...

life sucks sometimes :(

It certainly does and yes we torture ourselves and I so wish we didn't. :(

Oh poor Angus, huge hugs to you and him x

I remember finding a cat at the side of the road a year or two ago, unfortunately it was too late for him, but I just don't understand how people can leave them there when they hit them. He didn't have a collar or tag, but I went to the housing estate just behind the road where it happened and managed to find somebody who knew the owner :( It was one of the hardest things I've ever done but at least he wasn't left with his owners wondering what had happened :(
One of my cats is always down by a big roundabout in our town, I wish he wouldn't go there :(

I remember finding a cat at the side of the road a year or two ago, unfortunately it was too late for him, but I just don't understand how people can leave them there when they hit them. He didn't have a collar or tag, but I went to the housing estate just behind the road where it happened and managed to find somebody who knew the owner :( It was one of the hardest things I've ever done but at least he wasn't left with his owners wondering what had happened :(
One of my cats is always down by a big roundabout in our town, I wish he wouldn't go there :(

I wish there were more people like you. A few years back our cat was killed by a car. Thankfully he was chipped and the owner of the car who had hit him took him to an animal hospital who called us. It was about midnight and we were anxious because we were calling but no sign of him. I couldn't have borne not knowing what had happened if we didn't get that call. I can understand why you would be so worried about your cat.

you need to ground him!! :))

you need to ground him!! :))

Yes, good plan! Though he doesn't like our two female cats, he's barely ever in the house anymore, so it would be hard to keep him there! He comes in now that it's getting cold, but over summer I had to put a bed on the roof of the piggy hutches, he refused to sleep inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back