• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

So Weird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mother Hubbard

Forum Donator 2023/24
Reaction score
So I love fish, and I've just had some fresh tuna and I've had an allergic reaction, never before. But my lips are tingly and swollen, I've thrown up and feel a bit horrid. So we're just debating if I should go to hospital or not. My throat seems fine so think we'll hold fire.

Never had that before. looks like I shan't be eating Tuna in future!

Oh how strange! Allergies can just come on. I suggest you try to arrange an allergy test when you are better as you may need to carry around an epi pen.

Aww. I understand this as I'm allergic to sesame seeds. I go into anaphylactic shock. I have to carry two epi pens everywhere!

Goodness me!
That does sound like an allergic reaction. I used to love salmon and then one day had it and had a similar reaction to yours, then tried it again a second time and the same thing happened. I have not done anything about investigating it as I do not eat fish anymore anyway but it was quite horrible.

Aww. I understand this as I'm allergic to sesame seeds. I go into anaphylactic shock. I have to carry two epi pens everywhere!

CRIKEY, that's not good.
I'm feeling much better thanks. No matter what, will be staying away from tuna from now on. What a pain...er...in the lips literally!..:soz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back