So who there has musical talent?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairlessWillow7

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Just curious to know, who else here has some form of musical talent? I love music, and creating music :) I mainly play the trumpet, but can also play the clarinet, flute, violin, and mellophone. I attempted to learn the guitar, but only learned one simple song :)) I can't sing at all either :))

gizmo01

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
i can play bass and guitar but thats it i would like singing lessons if anyone is offering :)

Reaction score
errrrm. i can play the recorder? haha! what sort of music do you listen to? x

gizmo01

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
its good to hear that some poeple are open minded about music. I unfortunatly arent i listen to rock music with a main helping of punk :)

Reaction score
ditto gizmo! haha! i also like a good old dose of cheesey 80's goth like the cure :) a bit of cyber goth & some old skin head bands, my fave song at the moment is guava jelly by johnny nash drool

Lady Kelly

Staff member
Reaction score
I learnt to play the flute before, not played in ages so a little rusty. Have had a crack at the guitar (can't remember any of it) and keyboard (self taught) before. Also learnt the recorder at school and soon figured I could play it through my nose :)) (such a pleasant child!).

I absolutely adore music and like quite a mix but mostly listen to rock/indie. Depends on my mood though as sometimes you just can't beat a bubble bath while listening to some classical music

Glynis

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
I did quite a few years of both classic and modern piano, plus used to play the bass recorder (it's a dam big thing!)........we have a keyboard at home now and i do fiddle everynow and then, but sadly no i'm not in practice!
Oh and i used to be in the choir at school :)) my voice now? erm nooooooo having smoked mallethead for a number of years it's wrecked mallethead

Reaction score
I sing, play : guitair, clarinet,recorder,sax,piano and I'm wanting to learn violin. :)

I write my own songs, and am working on my first album but shhh! Don't tell anyones!

I was a narrator in teh stage show Joseph at school.

I've been recorded. ... I've sang and toured in France. I've played in Paris... hm.... Can't think of much else.

WAs meant to do a degree in music but want to be a teacher instead :D x

Deb H

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I can't play a thing and am unable to hold a note in a bucket so there goes singing too! rolleyes

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
The only thing ive ever been able to play is the Djembe! :)) Played it in public too scarey stuff lol!

doglovinpiggylover

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
i would LOVE to play the piano, but sadly cant and cant afford lessons.

I love music and have a very varied choice.

Gracie01

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I belong to a community choir. There are over 9 members and sings anything from Rock n Roll, to 80s music, to modern music. We sing for charity events mainly, and are making our first CD in May. :)

Reaction score
I played the flute (basic :red) in yr7/8 at school and in primary school we were made to learn to play the piano/keyboard and I did a year or 2 of guitar and i did 4 yrs of the ......recorder and managed to progress to the bass recorder woo woo lol I was in the school choir too but don't know why as I can't sing lol.
When I was 14 I had lessons to learn how to play the drums but I only lasted 9mths as I couldn't really master it:red.
My b/f is an ex italia conti stage school student so he plays piano, sax, drums, sings and is a fab dancer he's an ex proffessional & he's worked with loads of famous people (proud g/f lol).
My girls have somehow inherited beautiful voices from somewhere and I'm very proud x) my oldest (13) is in a show choir (think Glee) and has her first proper performance next month and my youngest (7) is forever belting out songs from wicked or any show tune and it's soooo cute.
As for music I like any type of music.

Status
Not open for further replies.