• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Social media outage

Coping without quite happily. I had to phone the friend I'm meeting tomorrow in Ringwood to make sure that she had enough fuel and confirm the time and meeting place as my WhatsApp message didn't go through but it's no biggie. I'm not on Instagram and although I am on Facebook I don't live my life on it like some people do.

My hubby isn’t coping without FB, I wouldn’t even have noticed had he not said he couldnt access it!

Missing whats app, for the long messages to a good friend, that we usually send each other after work.
Facebook….. not bothered by and instagram I don't use!

Missing WhatsApp. We've kicked in with the 18 month sleep regression now and a certain little lady not wanting to go to bed. Missing my mum groups for helping me keep my sanity

I’m not on Facebook. But missing my sisters WhatsApp group chat as our dad is feeling poorly and we keep each other posted on it. It’s fine though. Still got text messages. 😃

Missing Instagram deeply!

My main group chat has moved to discord, other than that I'm getting more done and not missing it 😅 ive been able to put more effort than I usually do towards learning Japanese today, its been over a year since I started and making slow progress!
I do keep opening the app out of habit though, which I don't like. I'm going to have to make a conscious effort to get off social media a bit more.

I'm missing WhatsApp too. Also hoping we're not in for a winter of things falling apart at the seams. Had a powercut at the weekend. How about you @Bradshaw Piggies?
I was missing social media, just to post this pic of my gorgeous boy (from our walk this evening)🥰 I only really use social media for sharing photos/videos of my animals 🥰🥰

9A9A7D06-F82A-4AE4-A467-0885AB3B2C5D.jpeg

I don't use FB or Instagram, they'd waste far too much time if I signed up for them. Don't want a faceless profiteering behemoth using my info to make more money or feed me rubbish either. I use whatsapp to communicate with one of my home groups and family as and when necessary, but didn't need it today so haven't missed it ....

What's whatsApp? I don't use any of it so no I'm not missing it.
It’s an app for texting people and sending photos on. I think its free whereas some people would have to pay for texts and photos to be sent on their mobiles. 😃

What's whatsApp? I don't use any of it so no I'm not missing it.
It’s a free app on your phone that you can use for creating group chats or individual chats. It’s free to use (over Wi-fi) and you can share photos and videos without charge. During lockdown we also discovered we could use it for voice calling and video calling free of charge. My mum mastered it and to be honest it was a godsend last year as a way for me and my sister to keep in touch with her without being able to actually see her in person.

Couldn't care less, I'm lucky enough have real animals which are far more interesting!
Only one I've looked at was Facebook, and too much time on there honestly makes you want to give up on the human race!
I also don't understand the craze for needing to tell the whole world about your life!

Back