• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Social Media

Are you on any other social sites other than TGPF?

• Facebook

Votes: 21 87.5%
  • Twitter

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Snap chat

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Instagram

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Flickr

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Pinterest

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Other

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief Guinea Pig

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I was wondering if many other people are elsewhere online other than the forum.
I am not on Facebook or Twitter. I am on DeviantArt though.
I feel behind the times not on Facebook!

I am on facebook but I mean facebook is past its best now, so dont feel behind the times :P

I'm on Facebook mainly for news and guinea pigs. Don't care much for sharing my life or personal things... Dont use Twitter anymore and Instagram sometimes.

I'm very picky about who I add on my Facebook only have 6 of my office colleagues on there. And there's about 40 people in the office. I'm so social!

I'm on Facebook mainly for news and guinea pigs. Don't care much for sharing my life or personal things... Dont use Twitter anymore and Instagram sometimes.

I'm very picky about who I add on my Facebook only have 6 of my office colleagues on there. And there's about 40 people in the office. I'm so social!
I don't think you need to worry about being social....
"Do you want to meet up this weekend?"
My reply..."no"
I'm like a little hermit!

I'm like that.. If someone at work asks me if I'm going out. I'm like... I'll check my schedule or do I have too?
The thing is I don't like going out of the house much to see people. Especially when there is a good TV viewing lol!
If I do want to see someone usually they do not offer very often grr.

Same here!

I end up with notifications of people tagging me in guinea pig related pictures or articles. Anyone would think I liked them? :))

As for the going out topic, I'm the same too. I'm up for it at first, then it gets closer and I'm like, maybe staying in my pajamas with a cup of tea is better? :doh:

I end up with notifications of people tagging me in guinea pig related pictures or articles. Anyone would think I liked them? :))

As for the going out topic, I'm the same too. I'm up for it at first, then it gets closer and I'm like, maybe staying in my pajamas with a cup of tea is better? :doh:
It takes too much motivation doesn't it.

The thing is I don't like going out of the house much to see people. Especially when there is a good TV viewing lol!
If I do want to see someone usually they do not offer very often grr.

I'm not a fan of going out either. It requires a lot of effort which I rarely don't have ... If I do go out end up in a group not saying anything and leave early.

I'm not a fan of going out either. It requires a lot of effort which I rarely don't have ... If I do go out end up in a group not saying anything and leave early.
If you stay at home you know you're safe, the piggies are safe, and you can relax. Haha.

It takes too much motivation doesn't it.

It does! I usually end up enjoying it when I'm there. But actually getting ready and leaving is the hard part. I always get ready look at myself like 'Nope!' then change 3 times before actually leaving. I hate feeling uncomfortable if I go out anywhere so need to make sure I feel 100% before I leave. I usually end up leaving early, and feel much better when I'm home, cup of tea and the piggies. :roll:

It does! I usually end up enjoying it when I'm there. But actually getting ready and leaving is the hard part. I always get ready look at myself like 'Nope!' then change 3 times before actually leaving. I hate feeling uncomfortable if I go out anywhere so need to make sure I feel 100% before I leave. I usually end up leaving early, and feel much better when I'm home, cup of tea and the piggies. :roll:
People look at us funny if we want to go earlier. They think what is wrong with you? How rude?

People look at us funny if we want to go earlier. They think what is wrong with you? How rude?

It does! I feel bad because I hadn't seen my friend for months and I left a party early. There were 30 or more people there and half I didn't know. I felt so uncomfortable because by the time I got there everyone was so drunk. My friend looked gutted I was leaving early but I just couldn't stay!

I am hoping to get to the forum meet up though. I don't mind making an effort for piggie minded people. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back