• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Some facebook profile pic fun ... for a good cause

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Change your Facebook profile picture to a cartoon from your childhood. The goal is to NOT see a human face on Facebook till Monday, December 6th. Join the fight againstchild abuse, and support NSPCC...pick your cartoon character then copy & paste to your status and invite your friends to do the same.

I noticed some of my facebook friends did that and I wondered what it was for lol x

Hehe I'm Cheer bear
cheer2.jpg

I used to love these.... probably because I always hung out with my boy cousins lol!

a475bf87-7570-4efc-b80e-c1d33cb71e54

I used to love these.... probably because I always hung out with my boy cousins lol!

a475bf87-7570-4efc-b80e-c1d33cb71e54

i dont want to try to bring the topic down or anything

child abuse is pretty awful but I'm rather curious how changing profile pictures really changes anything, awareness then yes i can understand but fighting against it might require a bit more action / words than Facebook updates

nonetheless I'm on board with Captain Planet :P

Well someone else posted up the link to donate online, which prompted me to make a donation. So it must be helping a little :)

I've changed my status slightly

Change your Facebook profile picture to a cartoon character from your childhood and invite your friends to do the same, for the NSPCC. Until Monday (December 6th), there should be no human faces on Facebook, but an invasion of memories. This is a campaign to stop violence against children.

Anyone who wants to make a donation to NSPCC - https://www.nspcc.org.uk/Applications/Donations/DonatePredonation.aspx

I'm the animals of Farthing wood :)
I think adding the donation link on your status is a brilliant idea.

P.S I loved the care bears when I was little :)

Loved care bears, she ra, he man, rainbow bright, strawberry short cake, raggy dolls etc but my mates all had them so it wasa toss up between my little ponys and the fraggels so I went with my little ponys.

I've changed mine to Gary the snail from Spongebob :))
gary.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back