• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Some idiot called the RSPCA...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
to say that apparently my animals are mis-treated and living in really bad conditions, and I had left them outside with no food, water, or bedding etc :0 grrrrgrrrr

The RSPCA inspector came round took one look at my animals and went I think it could have been a hoax call, or by someone who has a gruge against you!

he said, the animals are in perfect health (apart from the poorly guinea obv) and living conditions the only 'advice' he has was one of my guinea nails were abit long, I said that guinea in question is a new rescue, who has come from an aporling life, and is very vicous and agressive to humans, and I'm working with him to tame him, as you can barely pick him up let alone start clipping his nails!

cannot believe how anyone could do that! my animals get looked after, and cared for! and get better fruit and veg than my family haa! I may have alot of animals but I wouldn't of taken them if I couldn'd manage them! grrrrgrrrrgrrrr

are I'm litrally shaking in anger! and the inspector apparently isn't allowed to say the name of the caller!

I can't begin to imagine how anrgy and upset you are having your animal care brought into question. On the flip side though it is reassuring that the RSPCA take complaints seriously enough to double check, and you have proved to them that you are a wonderful animal owner.

Ohh hun that's horrible! Just horrible, esp as your piggies are kept in tip top conditions, and you take such care for them.

I suppose in respects to the RSPCA they did check up on a call and make sure the piggie weren't in awful and neglectful conditions. But it's such a awful shock to you, and your lovely piggies.

Hope your enjoying having a big cuddle with your piggies tonight knowing you have proved your a loving,caring and wonderful pet owner! :)

its a horrid feeling! kept thinking god i hope he dosen't find anything wrong even tho i new nothing was :/

and yeaa suppose its a good thing, that they respond to every call x

Blimey! That's awful.

Like has been said, good that the RSPCA take these kind of calls seriously, but he obviously could tell you love your pets straight away :)

Last edited:
How irritating and upsetting for you! I had that happen with my horses a few years back. Our neighbours didn't like us having them, so when it rained and the field got muddy they called the police. A policeman came round, took one look at them and said "So, why am I here?"
Some people can be so ignorant grrrr

What b*****d would do such a thing to you. That is awful.
Its such a shame you cant find out who reported it.

At least though when they turned up you showed them how wrong they were.
x

some people eh...just feel proud that you treat your animals as they deserve to be treated.

Funny, they never respond to callouts you want them to? Or is it just me? :{

Not only is it harrassment but its wasting valueable time of the RSPCA people who could be out dealing with "real" problems etc.

Put it this way if it was the Police that were hoaxed called, someone would be in trouble now! x

My god what sort of weirdo would do that. Their wasting RSPCA's time so I hope they did deal with them. I'm so sorry hun. HUGS.

I have to say, I really dislike the majority of human beings, they're so cruel. :| :( i'm sorry this has happend to you x

Oh god that's so awful! who would do such a horrid thing :( I always say to my mum give me animals over humans any day!

Hope your ok now, at least you showed the RSPCA how well looked after your animals are.

They should report the people who did this and fine them or something for wasting both your time and the RSPCA's who I'm sure could be helping animals REALLY in need

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Spoke to he RSPCA centre near us, and they said the person who made the call has been delt with by community support officers :/ so i spose they just got a warning lol x

Spoke to he RSPCA centre near us, and they said the person who made the call has been delt with by community support officers :/ so i spose they just got a warning lol x

I hope they got a roasting. Cheeky people honestly.
If that happened to me I'd be out to look for them thats for sure lol! rolleyes

Do you have any idea who it might of been? Hope you not made any enemies lately lol! Only joking hun. x

How awful to go through something like that.
Shame the RSPCA didn't deal with the person i and 5 other reported!

i'm shocked they even followed up the call. i rang them about some buns and piggies actually living in bad conditions and they weren't interested. pow-pow

There is always someone with nothing better to do hey.

At least you know where you are with animals!
some people get on my wick, have they nothing better to do than cause trouble, how about people reporting those that really do mistreat and harm animals!
Hope your feeling better with the knowledge that you have perfect conditions for your piggies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back