Someones tea interrupts bbc transmission

Status
Not open for further replies.

piggyme234

Adult Guinea Pig
Joined
Jun 2, 2009
Messages
1,433
Reaction score
212
Points
530
Location
Hull
Was anyone watching The One Show this evening when the fire alarm went off? They had to be evacuated out of the television centre during the show 10 mins before the end. My friend works there and it turns out it was someones tea that had been left in the microwave for too long :))
 

katiepops

Adult Guinea Pig
Joined
Jan 13, 2010
Messages
3,319
Reaction score
5
Points
0
Location
Newbury, Berkshire
That's really funny. I wondered what happened I turned the tv on and thought that's not the right show and the announcer said about being sorry they couldn't bring us the programme. Thank you for solving that mystery lol
 
Joined
Apr 29, 2010
Messages
145
Reaction score
0
Points
0
it wasn't the microwave it was the toaster as we were filming celebrity juice and had to evacuate in the middle of filming lol
 

idlewildgirl

Teenage Guinea Pig
Joined
Mar 12, 2010
Messages
570
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Manchester
I have Jason Manford on FB and he wrote "oops I knew I shouldn't have lit that match" :D
 
Joined
Feb 6, 2011
Messages
221
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Oxfordshire
That was happening on Radio one this morning and it happened this week with Fern Cotton. Think they have some problems there lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top