son is freaking out watching jurassic park

Status
Not open for further replies.

michellemuffin

Reaction score
he is now hiding behind a cushion, I told him to turn it over but no he wants to be scared he is 12 and has seen the film before but he still freaks, mind you I am sitting here writing rather then watch it myself I wonder why 98) x8)

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
We saw it too.
I can watch it over and over again. I think it is one of the most frightening films ever, because the possibility is so real. The most frightening moment is when the water shudders in the glass. My BP always soars sky high then!

michellemuffin

Reaction score
I've just changed my blood pressure pills so need to keep an eye on it lol think watching that film would have sent it way too high, I agree the water in the glass and puddle puts you on edge because you know its coming gulp!

M

Michele

My son watched that. He's 6 and he loved it. he wants to see 2 and 3 now.

L

lukey

I still get really scared at this film, not so much as the t-rex but the raptors and so nasty and viscous... they scare the hell out of me, that kitchen seen has made me never want to step foot in a kitchen just incase... erm... well thats my excuse to ellie anyway tee hee

B

Barbara Osborn

Hey, I saw it as an adult when it first came out in Santa Barbara, CA. i white knuckled the Arlington Theatre armrest of the seat.

It was the absolutely scariest movie I had ever seen.

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I agree, Barbara. I think it really is the most frightening thing I have seen.

Horror isn't scary, just rubbish ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.