• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

son just got wasped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
he was coming home from school eating an ice cream and he got attacked by a wasp it stung his neck, I got the poison and sting out with my nail and rubbed a liquid especially for stings on it, but he was wailing so loud, you would think an elephant had got him, but he has decieded he hates ice cream now, I explained they are getting dopey now and will sting anything, especially if you're eating some thing sweet, anyone else been stung this year? ::)

Yes! I was judging a dog show a couple of weeks ago and got stung on the neck! I wasnt even flapping about.

Mary

no...& i hope not I'm allergic to them ! carry a epi pen & puriton with me everywhere ! ;D

no not as yet but this time of year is the worse as they are all getting sleeping pesky things.
We have a huge Bee nest outside our bedroom they have got under the fascia boards. can't wait for them all to die off then going to get the Bee man in to get rid

karen

Your poor son. I hope he's better now and over his ordeal. Wasps are evil creatures. What exactly do they do other than sting people? Do they have a purpose?

not sure to be honest, do they collect pollen like Bees do? they never really bother me , Josh had just got a bit braver with flying bugs he use to hide under his collar if anything flew near him, this year was the first real time he had relaxed a bit now he is paranoid, see i told you they would sting me he says, yes but hes been waiting about 10 years for it, (hes 13 in december) ::)

I've never been stung by a wasp or a bee, thank goodness. I think that's why i kinda like them, if they're in the house i catch them in a glass and let them go outside. Am i strange?

Now moths on the other hand terrify me, altho i am gettin better with Jimmy Spinners ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back