• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Songs in your head?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I always wake up with a song in my head and have a feew during the day even though I haven't heard any music or that particular song! ?

Anyone else the same?

Right now I have If you don't know me by now - simply red in me noggin.. 2funny

All the time Kelly all the blooming time. Sometimes if I'm lucky its a song I like but more often than not its something like the birdy song :D

I've had Our House by Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young in my noggin for a couple of days now. Good song but I need a new one :)

Haha yep! and you think why am I singing this? I hate this song LOL ;D

I have songs in my head often, usually one I've just heard, but soemtimes they come from nowhere!

Yes but can any of you see the dance that goes with it ;)

my songs are normally Bon Jovi as my 2 year old grandaughter Kassidy is now singing thier songs non stop she insists on watching my dvds all the time and dances to them singing along, she made them laugh at nursery today telling them all about the boys and their songs, in a talk about what they like , just as well she likes Jon, Richies nannys as she tells everybody,
but the song that is doing my head in now is the song from Highschool musical the film on disney grrrrrrrrrr

I got the Miss Waikiki song from from a german comedy movie in my head right now... and I want it to stop! its to most ridiculous and annoying song and tune ever but I cant make it go awaaaaaayyyy *sobs*

Play With Fire, (hilary duff) and the numa. :D

-GuineaPiggable-

I get that, especially ones of the radio, just as your leaving the house.arggghh!

at the moment its Snow Patrol Chasing Cars, can`t get it out of my head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back