• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

sorry i dont get on here much

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kellyspiggies

hello
I'm so busy at the moment and been feeling ill too finally no more pain i have had my wisdom tooth out so should feel alot better now, just got to catch up on sleep. Been trying to do my interior design too, i cant think at the moment finding it really hard to concentrate but maybe now I'm out of pain i will be able to get on with it, got my holiday coming up next week a nice break from everything including the kids lol, i will mis them but it will be so nice to relax and not worry about having to do everything for them.

harleys fine you never guess what he did a couple of weeks ago, he was only out of hospital a week and i had to rush him back, him being a boy likes to help dad lol, they were moving the mother in law out in to her new home, harley was working the lift on the back of the lorry to get the furniture onto the lorry, he tripped over his trousers and fell on his head of the lorry, luckily he landed on a bike cut his face and head open, i say luckily as if the bike wasnt there he would have hit the concrete, so the bike broke his fall, he had another week of school to let it heal, looks ok now healing well

Oh gosh! Bet that frightened the life out of you!

Good that he's doing do well now.

Cheeky chap! ;D Anything for time off! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back