Sorry not been around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I hope everyone is o.k. We have had a busy few weeks. Some of you know hubby and I are adopting, well after 2 years of going through the process, and 2 weeks of introductions, our 2 gorgeous children came home to us on Tuesday. Both children are currently fast asleep after a busy, happy day so thought I would just pop on to say hello and catch up. :)

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Awwww congratulations, such an exciting time for you and your husband! :))

Saysie

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Congratulations! So happy for you! Bet its worth the wait x

Reaction score
Ah that's wonderful.In my job i see a lot of children go for adoption,it's nice to hear the end result,the happy adoptive parents.
Enjoy them,they grow so quickly.

doglovinpiggylover

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
awww that is so special, what a wonderful time you must be having, congratulations to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gems

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Congratulations! I'm so pleased for you, I know how long you've wanted this for and the stress and hurdles you've gone through to get here. It must be a wonderful feeling seeing your kids happily tucked up asleep, they are so lucky to have found a Mam as wonderful as you x

Reaction score
Thanks everyone :) They are 20 months for the youngest and almost 6 for the eldest. Oldest one is exceptionally bright so keeping us on our toes.:)

Reaction score
LOL - Thank you everyone. Oldest one loves all the animals, has already given the dog a nickname, got the cockatiel replying to him, rabbits coming to the hutch door for their hay that he tips in for them. He adores the Guinea Pigs and Rosie even sings for him and lifts her head up for a chin tickle :)

Status
Not open for further replies.