• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Spa break photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

alisont

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Here we go!

my room
IMGP2913.jpg

pool
IMGP2939.jpg

gym
IMGP2948.jpg

IMGP2950.jpg

spa
IMGP2941.jpg

entrance to spa
IMGP2932.jpg

IMGP2921.jpg

tofu stir fry
IMGP2919.jpg

bean and lentil filled pepper
IMGP2918.jpg

sweet potato curry
IMGP2925.jpg

soya rice pud!
IMGP2927.jpg

Forgot to take photos at lunch - a fantastic range of about 30 different raw salads, sprouts, seeds, and various hot dishes plus a pasta bar where you chose your ingredients for the sauce and chose a pasta and the chef cooked it fresh for you - they had rice pasta that was vegan :)

Alison :)

Wow that looks a beautiful place! How long did you go for?

We went Tues came back Thurs, not something id be able to afford often but not been for 6 years!

Its so relaxing, with great food too :)

Some people were there for 3 weeks :o think they must be lotto winners? Ive missed Robbie Williams again ::) he stayed a few weeks ago, only famous person ive met there was Frank Bruno back in 1999!

Alison :)

oh wow! that looks fab. Its something I have always wanted to go and do...have a nice break like that.

Its my birthday soon, wonder if I can persuade hubby to furry sit and I will have a nice rest :)

Which one did you go to Alison ?

Deb x

It was Champneys Springs near Ashby Leciestershire - wonderful place!

looks great reminds me of the cruise ship we went on last year and are going again in march very posh, makes me feel very common lol glad you had a great time the food looked wonderful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back