• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Spa break photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alisont

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm back - had a fab, relaxing 3 days being pampered and chilling:)
Springs is such a nice place, friendly staff, comfy rooms and great fod plus a good gym/pool/spa/treatments. My back is all un knotted now - took a very tough swedish/thai massage to sort it!
Back to relality now:))
Will post some pics over a few posts....
Main entrance:
CopyofP1080291.jpg

My room:
CopyofP1080278.jpg

CopyofP1080280.jpg

CopyofP1080285.jpg

CopyofP1080287.jpg

Last edited:
What beautiful photos. Looks lovely and tranquil. Do the ducks just free range about. I would love that..

What beautiful photos. Looks lovely and tranquil. Do the ducks just free range about. I would love that..

Yes the ducks are free range and get fed daily by a member of kitchen staff who is an RSPB member. The kennel type wooden boxes are duck houses - put there as the resident heron tries to get the chicks so they have houses to hide in:)

No more food photos. You are making me hungrydrool Those meals look delicious..

No more food photos. You are making me hungrydrool Those meals look delicious..

Sorry for making you hungry! Food was so good there - will miss it as so tasty and fresh yet low fat. They even had vegan wine there.

That looks lovely, I love the grounds and the pool. And I am not normally one for food pics but those dishes include some of my favourites. Yum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back