Spam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I think I'm going to have to stay away from the forum for a while untill the spam has been sorted.

it is getting really bad and very rude there are children on here and really out of order for anyone to see some of the stuff that is posted.

flintstones

Forum Donator 2021/22
Reaction score
I don't personally think it's the forums fault and the admins and mods are doing there best. Some things are harder to control.

I would advise everyone to only click on threads they know are safe ie long standing members, normal title etc.

Hopefully it will be sorted soon, in the meantime just be careful what you click.

nutmeg

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
There is a good anti spam system on here now, anything (probably) that is appearing now is from people who may have registered a couple of days ago, and will soon be sorted. Advice: If the user name/topic looks dodgy, do not open. If it has had one view, then you can assume it has been reported and will shortly be removed.
You are right of course, no one wants to see some of the stuff posted, however, spammers can infiltrate all sights, and the advice as always for children is to supervise their internet times, as no site is 100% safe. xx

Reaction score
The only spam I've noticed since yesterday the poster had joined the site before the new measures were put in place.

I'm just not going to click on anything with a dodgy/ or username I don't recognise or a title that doesn't make much sense for a guinea pig forum.

Lady Kelly

Staff member
Reaction score
If you look out for them you can easily avoid clicking links. Don't click a link on a post by a new user unless of course its obviously piggy related

Status
Not open for further replies.