Spend £40 in asda and get a voucher book free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey&Gizmo

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Some of the deals are great, such as all champagne over £20 will be £5 with the voucher and extra special flowers that are over £8 will be £2 and they have some good deals on food too and whiskers simpply 12 pouches 50p!

Great for christmas. Get yours when you spend £40, but hurry the last date to get one is 31st oct and the you can use them 1st nov to the 14th.

Here is the link.
http://your.asda.com/2010/10/24/spend-40-and-get-40-off

Reaction score
we got one of these voucher booklets tonight and some of the stuff is great I will be using the vouchers wisely, thanks for letting us in on this :(|)

Reaction score
we got one of these voucher booklets tonight and some of the stuff is great I will be using the vouchers wisely, thanks for letting us in on this :(|)

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Thank you for letting me know, I'm a regular at asda for veggies and their pizza's mmm :))

Reaction score
do you know if you get the booklet if you order a shop online? only as i always do mine online with Asdas and i will be doing one at the end of the week.

Joey&Gizmo

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Happy to help out and some of the stuff we are going to get for christmas like the champagne etc, but the only thing is what if all the stock sell out? Surely they will stock up wisely and there is a red booklet coming out in November too, so look out for that.

I'm off to asda tomo to do the shop and get a booklet. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.