• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Spock update

Status
Not open for further replies.

alisont

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Now you all know this allready......I will be linking with Kate after my hols next week, to arrange to collect or for Spock to be brought here :)

How happy and excited am i :D

Off to complete packing now but the girls are planning a hutch warming party ;D

Alison

Yay! Lucky old Spock. Made up for you both and something happy and exciting to come home to after a nice break too!

Thanks I'm sooooo excited!

Off to the airport soon so byeee for now!

Alison :D :)

Well Spock is going to be Monty!

Am linking with Kate and he should be arriving tonight :) was thinking of tomorrow eve but just cant wait :D

His hutch is all ready for him (old hutch at the mo but def looking into a bigger house for him soon)

Going into town with mum now to get a new bowl and bottle, and some nice fresh foods!

Watch this space for lots of photos ;)

Alison :) :) :)

I`m so pleased monty is coming to live with you, please let us know how hw settles in :)

Well Kates just gone - thanks so much for bringing him over :)

Monty settled in well, more interested in the girls than me ;)

Straight into his new house to the food!

Hes still munching now!

Will be at work tomorrow (first day back :() but will be plenty of photos ops and cuddle time in the eve.

Alison :)

fab news Alison... bet it is so lovely to finally have him after being in love with him! Great news he is making himself at home and taking great inteest in the neighbours lol! Look forward to hearing more about him... and i'm sure your first day back will fly with a new pigger to come home to! Hoping I an have that too before I go back.

Monty made himself straight at home that's for sure - he didn't seem at all bothered to be leaving me even though he has been here since June! He obviously knows what a fab Mum he has now!

Monty has arrived last night, settled straight in to his food!

Here some pics:

IMGP2754.jpg

IMGP2758.jpg

IMGP2755.jpg

IMGP2764.jpg

IMGP2765.jpg

IMGP2766.jpg

Alison :grin:

Was funny this lunchtime, Monty was in the run near the back door, I was chopping salad for mine and mums lunch he kept wheeking so loud i wondered if the cat was about so kept going out. Took me a while to realise he was protesting the door kept being shut and he had got a whiff of salad. The noise reduced once he had a big chunk of cucumber ;D

The girls dont squek for food, Monty sure does :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back