• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Spoink’s hamster. 💕

Spoink

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
0C06548A-256B-4CD5-906A-38E8B61DF49C.png
Hiya, I’m Alex.
Mummy adopted me just over a year ago. I love mummy cuddles, mostly climbing all over her. I think her ponytail is the cosiest spot, but mummy doesn’t think so?

998A0C71-89F8-4D18-B3A4-A50256006D0F.jpeg
I sleep in the weirdest, most cosy positions.
But, most importantly, I am a complete stud muffin and absolutely spoiled.

View attachment 134715
Hiya, I’m Alex.
Mummy adopted me just over a year ago. I love mummy cuddles, mostly climbing all over her. I think her ponytail is the cosiest spot, but mummy doesn’t think so?

View attachment 134716
I sleep in the weirdest, most cosy positions.
But, most importantly, I am a complete stud muffin and absolutely spoiled.
Ah...those little fingers!

Aw, hamsters are the cutest little creatures made! I had two when I was young, the little Male was lovely natured and the little lady was ferocious and would be happy to bite a finger in a heartbeat. Alex is gorgeous x

Aw, hamsters are the cutest little creatures made! I had two when I was young, the little Male was lovely natured and the little lady was ferocious and would be happy to bite a finger in a heartbeat. Alex is gorgeous x
They absolutely are little darlings. 😍 I've had several hamsters in life, but Alex joined us because his previous family got a dog and they decided they couldn't have both... so I whisked him away. 😁
He is an absolute diamond, he wasn't great for them as he would bite, but they didn't really handle him much and well - I can't resist it can I. He's the sweetest little man and hasn't bitten me once, but he does like to keep me on my toes escaping to behind my washing machine!

How gorgeous. 🥰 What was their name?
The Syrian was called Ghost, she wasn’t very friendly but I loved her!
The Roborovski was called Tiny Buddha and he was really skittish but he loved his wheel!
Ghostie crossed to the rainbow bridge (she had been struggling for a while) three days before Tiny Buddha unexpectedly joined her...

Awww.... what a sweetheart! I love hamsters... we just adopted another one today.

Here are some of ours, past and present...

This is our new girl, Sumire, just came home today!
1584759546500.png

Carmen Sandiego... she lived to be between 2.5 and 3, we just lost her last month. She was the world's sweetest hamster!
1584759595023.png

This is Gwynn, our other current hamster. She is a 1-year-old longhaired Syrian.
1584759698731.png

Another past resident, Eevee... little dwarf hamster! She looked innocent but she would take your arm off! LOL!
1584759760174.png

And finally, another past hamster, Aigis. She was a HUGE slate-colored shorthaired Syrian hamster, she LOVED to eat!
1584759888960.png

Oh my goodness me, thank you so much for this post how flipping gorgeous. 😍🥰

So gorgeous. I miss my hamsters - Harriet (Russian) Billy (Russian) Honey (Syrian) Timmy (Russian) and finally (Mr) Poppy (Syrian).

Not had a hamster since I was a child, do they like company or to be alone? Just certain breeds like company. .?

What a lot of lovely hamsters! 😍
@Betsy will be jealous as I think she wants a hammie..
How right you are! I have had 8 hammies in the past and really would like another by OH has said no :no: I have no photos either as they were all on my old laptop which was stolen in a burglary 6 years ago.

Back