• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Spring, Where Did You Go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pawz

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Just a week ago I was able to ditch the sweaters in favor of lighter garments. Shed my winter jacket for a spring rain jacket and dry all the laundry outside.

Now for days it's FREEZING in the nights and just after dawn, wet, grey, still cold throughout the day...WHERE is spring and why did it tease us so?

Opened the windows (only tilted) this morning to air the place out and had to close them after 5 mins as I was shivering!

it's freezing here too :(

Just a reminder to any owners who are wanting to put their guinea pigs back outside after they have been housed indoors over the winter months, it is still too early and too cold for them to go back out as we are still have sudden temperature drops, especially over night x

Spring is also back here, which is nice.
The grass is even starting to grow again after along Winter buried in the snow!

My kitchen and bathroom are constantly like icebox especially. I can get the rest of my flat warm but the kitchen, I end up turning the heating on just to sit in there for 5 minutes. The sun is shining and the sky is a beautiful shade of blue, but the wind is fierce and seems to be picking up all the time.

Sunny but very cold here after a grey start. Lovely to see the sun even if the wind is bitter.

It's beautifully sunny here today at last. Still a bit of a chil in the air but it's nice to have it a little warmer than it has been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back