• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Squash club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I handed in my forms today to join the hospital sports club - there is squash, badminton, gym, outdoor heated pool, tennis and a bar. Can't believe it's taken me so long to join. I am going for the squash - bash the hell out of that shitty little ball!

well done Lucinda ;D

i love squash but the ball always flys back and wacks me in the face lol

Love
Claire
x

I've never been hit badly yet! If only you lived in Bath you could play with me! It's hard finding people brave enough to play - isn't it?

yeah lol i used to play it all the time with my brother but now i stick to aerobics.

I would love to go to the gym but i feel really self concious

Love
Claire
x

yeah I would never use a gym! Running is Ok - have done that for years as you have passed them before they can really notice you - though I did get a wolf whistle once!
;D

lol the last time i went to the gym i fell off the treadmill and I'm scared fo life, everyone was looking at me ::)

I would like to play squash but my hand eye co ordination is really awful :) Tennis, badminton, anything like that, I just can't hit the ball, I think i'm going to but then my bat just hits air lol.

Don't mind the gym but its boring, much prefer the classes.

I used to do aerobics and step - now I just run (and now the squash). Would like another go at badminton too!

crap at swimming!

I love swimming, did it when I was younger up to county level.

well done Bev ;D

I love swimming too, especially abroad on a hot day ;D

Love

Claire
x

well done Lucinda and Bev too.. Squash is way to fast, and with that hard ball! Ouch!

Lol, i love swimming the only thing I'm good at. I can hold my breath for ages underwater lol maybe i was a mermaid in a previous life.... x

I wouldn't mind doing aqua aerobics but the world is just not ready for me in a swimming cossie. Last time I was on a beach I had Greenpeace trying to push me back in the water ;D

I'd love to play squash but I'm like Bev, I wouldn't hit a thing except myself in the eye ;D I'd probably be arrested for assault with a deadly weapon ;D

I've been thinking about getting one of those mini trampolines but I can't really see what benefit they would have apart from bouncy fun ;D

Have also been toying with the idea of kick boxing - anyone have any advice about that one?

Well done to you Lucinda. Hope you give that ball what for ;D

Yeah that made me giggle too ;D
Kickboxing - go for it, great exercise, great fun and greatr stress reliever, and as for aqua aerobics put a towel around you till the last minute and give it a go, it's good, it's very hard work too, I'd rather do a pump class and squat for 6 mins with 22.5kg on a bar across my shoulders than do leg work in an aqua class, it's easier ;D

hee hee its funny cos its true ;D

Would I be able to do kickboxing even though I've had sciatica?

Is it really that hard? :o Its supposed to be easier cos the water supports your weight or something. I was thinking of getting mum to do it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back