• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Squeak meets Squeak Potato!

I was saying the same thing when I took up crochet, that I'd never be able to do it. Yet thru consistent patience of my friend I now can... I'm still learning but here's something I made for my daughter, one of my first "no help" projects "All by myself"... I don't hold the working yarn like the books say, I don't work very fast. But I get there and there's no feeling quite like finishing something that you made for yourself.

Attachments

• 20190224_002035.jpg
    20190224_002035.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 3
I was saying the same thing when I took up crochet, that I'd never be able to do it. Yet thru consistent patience of my friend I now can... I'm still learning but here's something I made for my daughter, one of my first "no help" projects "All by myself"... I don't hold the working yarn like the books say, I don't work very fast. But I get there and there's no feeling quite like finishing something that you made for yourself.
Those are lovely - well done

Thank you hun, I was super chuffed lol when I finished them- btw if anyone fancies purchasing a magazine called Toys To Crochet. There is a guinea pig pattern in the magazine... x

Well done, keep persevering - there are some great patterns out there.

Back