• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Squeaky Pigs Guest Book

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Have you seen what has been put in the Squeaky Pigs Guestbook by a woman who is meant to be in her 30s with kids and a childminder...

March 10th 2006
04:34:13 PM

What is your name?
Dawn

Where are you from?
somewhere..

Please enter your comments?
the layout is retarted! so ugly and uncolorful never update and nothing to do so boring worst web award bOObO00)BoOO

Don't you think that is totally uncalled for and pathetic?

Is that who I think it is Ellie?

That is just too far - how rude and childish! :'(

Why would she do that ? That is so mean! Just ignore what she said, of course she is making it up and really is just jealous of your amazing website, which is my fave :D

I've missed summat? Who's Dawn? It is a bit pathetic, but she's the one wasting her time posting it..

By the way you updated it? LOL

Well, I am not even going to lower myself to her level. I have done nothing wrong so I don't think that guestbook entry is necessary!

Yeah I can do but for now it can stay on so people can see what a malicious person this is. I think Livie is right, its all down to jealousy!

Who do you think it is?
I can't even find the guestbook.
Some people really have nothing better to do with their time. If she really does have 3 kids, she should be looking after them instead of stalking a forum!

I know who did it because she put her name lol I would have guessed who did it if they did not leave a name too. Its somebody else who runs another guinea pig forum (not one of the big main ones) and I think she is jealous to be honest. Can't see any other reason for this childish behaviour!

Oh haha she didn't even use a false name? That's so funny

You have to laugh really don't you? It's really quite pathetic.

another forum host, and a jealous one at that.. that is really silly.. I don't understand what she can get from it! Childish yes!

It is silly when I haven't done anything at all. Haven't spoke to Dawn for AGES. Don't know why she needs to go and do something like that!

Are you sure it was her though? ? Or is it the same ISP address? Just thinking really...

Clare, I know it was Dawn the one we are thinking about. She fell out with me a couple of months a go because her daughter was advertising on this forum using the PM service and I asked her daughter to not do that and as a nice gesture I would email sites asking to add her link and she carried on PMing people on here so I said to her daughter I would not be willing to go out my way to email sites with her URL if she carried on and Dawn said I threatened her daughter which I did not. I was nice enough to offer to advertise her link to other websites. Since all that happened Dawn left here and banned me from her forum and has sent abusive emails. I haven't heard from her in a very long time so for her to do this out of the blue is unkind.

that Hannah's mum? The one who kept sending me her site addy through PM?

that is really unkind of her.. shes just jealous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back