• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Steroid Injection To Help Weight Gain? Also Anesthetic For Dental?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piggie buddies

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
It's very hard, I had to do the same about 2 months ago when I lost sam( in my avatar).His cage mate Georgie was not himself and just sitting around all day not seeming interested in much.Once I got him a new friend though I could see such a difference in Georgie and I knew I wasn't replacing Sam, I was just doing what was best for Georgie xx
I think this is the best thing to do. Do what you think you should do for Rupert. I'm so sorry about Owsyn... My eyes are starting to water because hes the cutest little piggie ever! Popcorn free little one!

Elgifu321

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Thank you for the kind messages everybody... I'm still in shock but I've been a mess today. I know Oswyn wasn't well and was quite underweight but he was making such good progress up until Wednesday night. The thought that he might not be here today hadn't even crossed my mind until I saw him deteriorating. It happened so fast! Trying to do what's best for Rupert though as he's my only pig now x

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Elgifu321

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Here's a pic of them in the carrier wednesday afternoon about 5hrs before he went downhill... You can see a huge difference in Oswyn compared to the pic above but he was still okay in himself... You can see how close they were here :-(

image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.